Beautiful language, congratulations.|
- Pattern matching is a sexy feature that is way needed in compile to JS languages
- Using an actual lambda character is way badass.
- Same goes for the inbuilt PhantomJS & Closure support
- I like these cute type definitions: (Num | String) -> String.
- Tail recursion f-yeah
- I agree with other poster about "hard to google". Not to be a "backseat brander", but something like forml has the ML in there as a shoutout as well as being easier to find.
- I like that even though you are compile-to-JS, you are not "of" JS. Pragmatic, yet forward-thinking.
Do you see take any hints/inspiration from other coffescript compilers (livescript, icedcoffeescript, contracts, etc.)? I do like how livescript has a standard prelude and you might want to consider that [edit: on closer read, just saw you do have a prelude. F-yeah again].
Also, does implementing lazy/infinite lists/functions seem possible to you or is that a giant undertaking? [edit: again on read another doc, just saw you do have infinite sequences, so congrats on the completeness of your language.]