Jay Taylor's notesback to listing index
How to set commands output as a variable in a batch file[web search]
Original source (stackoverflow.com)
Clipped on: 2017-07-16
405How do I get current datetime on the Windows command line, in a suitable format for using in a filename?
Hot Network Questions
- Clean Code: Functions with few parameters
- Insight in Buddhism
- Is it important to teach Pointers in a first course using Java?
- I don't get the spell slot system for Warlocks 5e
- Is there a "local" version of the Piccadilly service?
- Is there concise code for the list operation I want to perform?
- Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!
- How does Donald Trump Jr. benefit from releasing the e-mails he released?
- Is the number binary-heavy?
- Can there be a country that favors girl babies?
- If I send a HTTP GET request do I receive the response in GET?
- Being told I'm father to a son I don't want
- How should I deal with a player telling other players when and what to roll?
- Extracting coordinates (of a node), and the one-node-path-trick
- Why doesn't the definition of dependence require that one can expresses each vector in terms of the others?
- Top alignment for a specific cell
- Is an organism with both animal-like traits and plant-like traits scientifically possible?
- What's wrong with swimming out far?
- How to care less about teaching?
- Pumping up bicycle tires with helium instead of air
- Can I pull in the Data Categories for an Article into a custom field that would allow me to sort by Data Category in a list view?
- Did eight Jesuit priests survive the nuking of Hiroshima without serious injury?
- How does turning a single bolt 45 degrees and then another 15 degrees differ from turning it 60 degrees?
- I double the source, you double the output!
site design / logo © 2017 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. rev 2017.7.14.1282