Jay Taylor's notesback to listing index
Get the current/default value of TCP initcwnd on Linux[web search]
I can manipulate such value with:
and then have a feedback with:
But what about the default value before any modification? Is there a way to query that value from the system?
Alternatively, can you provide a valid reference that shows the default hardcoded value for each kernel version?
I don't really know for sure, but this seems like a legit reference
Well, I can't say I'm 100 % sure this should be the answer, buuut, as it often comes,
If I understood you correctly, you're looking for the initial value of the
It looks like starting with linux kernel
I know where this code is in the kernel for
A similar init code exists for
Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged linux tcp or ask your own question.
3 years ago
145 People Chatting
Root Access13 mins ago - bwDraco
Bot Overflow13 hours ago - ChatBot John Cavil
Hot Network Questions
- Does Intel sell CPUs in ribbons?
- What Could Cause Flash Over / Arcing to Reappear on New Plugs?
- I am seen in darkness and in light, What am I?
- Is it possible for a diesel engine computer to detect (and prevent) a runaway condition?
- Using the eval command twice
- Problem with function inside brackets. Bug?
- My cat sat on my laptop, now the right side of my keyboard types the wrong characters
- Why do some banks have more than one routing number in the US?
- MathSciNet review alert?
- Find a mistake in the following bogus proof
- Why were pre-election polls and forecast models so wrong about Donald Trump?
- Can I sell a stock immediately
- What do you call the practice of using (overly) complex words specific to a subject?
- GO OUT AND VOTE
- Is it possible to sheathe a katana as a free action?
- US Election results 2016: What went wrong with prediction models?
- Assigning only part of a string to a variable in bash
- Word for a Fact Believed by a Sub-Culture
- Can an object *immediately* start moving at a high velocity?
- Build me a brick wall!
- Why is the 'You talking to me' speech from the movie 'Taxi Driver' so famous?
- Is adding the ‘tbl’ prefix to table names really a problem?
- How to prove that authentication system works, and that the customer is using the wrong password?
- How to handle a common misconception when writing a Master's thesis?
|Technology||Life / Arts||Culture / Recreation||Science||Other|