Itsycal for Mac
Itsycal is a tiny menu bar calendar.
Download Itsycal for macOS 10.12+
If you want, it will display your calendar events
as a companion to the Mac Calendar app.
You can also create and delete (but not edit)
Here are some other things you can do:
- Change the start day of the week
- Display calendar weeks according to ISO 8601
- Highlight weekends so you can see them at a glance
- Two-finger trackpad swipe left or right to change month
- Set a keyboard shortcut to toggle Itsycal
- Display a custom datetime pattern in the menu bar
- Add/remove rows by dragging just below the bottom row
• • •
Some of Itsycal's features can be controlled with the keyboard.
|left/right arrows or H/L
|up/down arrows or K/J
|shift+arrows or h/j/k/l
||toggle calendar weeks
||create a new event
||open default calendar app
History & Previous Versions
Itsycal is on Github.